Kichler Lighting 15PL900AZT Transformer 900W Plus Series Transformer - Plus Series Collection
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Carton Cubic Feet||1.26|
|Shipping Weight||35.25 lbs|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
Making your house a home is Kichler Lighting's number one priority.
Kichler Lighting is a four-time winner of the Arts Award as Lighting Manufacturer of the Year; the highest accolade our lighting industry can give.
The Kichler family of brands offers products for every room in your home, from exterior lighting to chandeliers and kichen island lighting to table lamps.
Today Kichler Lighting remains a privately held, family owned and run business staffed by people who understand decorative home lighting fixtures and who care about their customers.
Staying on top is even harder.
Kichler has built their reputation on original, design-oriented, high quality lighting products at competitive prices, backed by the finest customer service in the industry.
They do this by providing you with the widest assortment of home lighting fixtures and accessories in the industry.
Detailed Description: PLUS SERIES - Kichler's Plus Series Transformers feature a 6' cord, pluggable options with a powder coated steel case. IMPORTANT: This unit is not approved for use with fixtures placed in ponds or landscape water features.
- Kichler's Plus Series Transformer - feature a 6' cord, pluggable options with a powder coated steel case.
- Compatible w/Plug-In Timers or X-10 Remote Systems
- Mounting template included.
- Outdoor Plus Transformer - 900-Watts
- Epoxy encapsulated for greater protection and performance.
- An in-line secondary magnetic breaker protects against short circuiting.
- Auto-resettable in-line primary overload protection.
- NEC / UL Codes Require that wiring where concealed or extended through a building wall must be enclosed in conduit
- This unit is not approved for use with fixtures placed in ponds or landscape water features.
- 10-year limited warranty
Kichler, since 1938, has provided customers with lighting that exceeds functionality and transforms ordinary spaces into inspiring settings. Kichler has secured their position among the best in the industry by providing an unparalleled variety of exciting collections backed by superior quality and service.browse more Kichler Lighting products